Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2169
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fuel Cut after Warmup" Previous topic | Next topic
96BlckGSJun-22-06 05:38 PM
Member since Nov 01st 2005
71 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2169, "Fuel Cut after Warmup"

Hey guys, heres the situation, i have MS v.3 i believe, i bought it from Terry, and now just recently i first started my car up after it was sitting the whole night and i drive it to my GF's house down the street, runs perfectly, and then after i pull out of her driveway and go to go home, im driving it it cuts fuel all over the rpm ranges, ill be going in 4th at around 2k and i wont move the pedal any more and fuel will just cut, so i go home park it in the driveway, pop the hood and i cant see any fuel leaks or anything so im in the engine bay i rev it to a certain point and keep it there and watch the fuel pressure gauge and right when fuel cut happens i can see the fuel pressure go up so im assuming im getting fuel into the rail but something is preventing the injectors from squirting so therefore pressure is building in the fuel rail. im assuming its MS because it runs fine before it wwarms up, need help guys ASAP thanks

1996 Black Eclipse GS
STAR Stage 2 Turbo With custom equal length manifold and full 3 inch turbo back exhaust
8psi- 9.61- 1/8th mile
14.4- 1/4 mile
MS Powered

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Fuel Cut after Warmup [View all] , 96BlckGS, Jun-22-06 05:38 PM
  RE: Fuel Cut after Warmup, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-23-06 08:15 AM, #1
RE: Fuel Cut after Warmup, 96BlckGS, Jun-23-06 10:06 AM, #2
      RE: Fuel Cut after Warmup, 96BlckGS, Jun-23-06 10:07 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2169 Previous topic | Next topic