Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1451
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost" Previous topic | Next topic
Venger_XOct-18-05 04:28 PM
Member since May 30th 2004
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1475, "RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost"
In response to In response to 2
Oct-18-05 04:29 PM by Venger_X

aight, I've had the AFX ECU for over a year now and besides I still have my stock ECU that works perfectly. The PG LSD, I haven't heard any bad things about it, it's done great in my car so far, no issues what so ever, I like it. The intercooler sprayer is iffy, just and Idea I had since I have a spare nitrous bottle. The fuel system right now is a walbro 255, haven't decided on a FMU yet, or injectors but I'm shopping around, any suggestions ? and my fuel pressure with the walbro 255 is roughly 58psi at idle and 59 0r 60psi at WOT. I like the whole idea of the Mega squirt unit, but I guess a lil scared of it, I was trying to stay away from a stand alone. I'm old School Muscle, thats how I learned about cars. Now I have both, old school carbed Camaro and new age high tech 4 banger. I know the basics of turbo systems, I guess I just need a little push in the right direction. Any and all imput will be considered. I will do a long search to try and understand the MS system. Please hit me back with any suggestions and ideas guys, most of my 420a knowledge came from ya'll so keep it up.

Slowboy bottom end W/8.8:1 Comp, Ported Head W/1mm oversized Valves, Crane 16's, Fidanza cam gears, Crane springs and retainers, AFX ECU, 60mm TB, Ported intake manifold, MSD coil, 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust, Poly mounts, Posi diff, and Southbend DXD Clutch

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost [View all] , Venger_X, Oct-09-05 12:22 PM
  RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Venger_X, Oct-16-05 07:49 AM, #1
RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Chamuko, Oct-16-05 11:26 AM, #2
      RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Venger_X, Oct-18-05 04:28 PM #3
           RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Chamuko, Oct-18-05 07:31 PM, #4
                RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-19-05 05:39 AM, #5
                     RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Venger_X, Oct-19-05 03:35 PM, #6
                          RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, RxR_Eclipse, Oct-20-05 07:44 AM, #7
                               RE: MSD DIS-2 with Apexi SAFC on boost, Venger_X, Oct-21-05 07:12 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1451 Previous topic | Next topic