Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1408
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Skeptical about modding (please read)" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaApr-30-01 06:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1412, "RE: Skeptical about modding (please read)"
In response to In response to 3

Yeah go turbo. Well you don't have to, I'm happy with the way my car is right now but I've always wanted a turbo and it's really cheap HP to price ration (heh at least I think so, my wallet doesn't agree with me right now). But yeah if you want NA fun follow the stages on the 2gnt page. Get a CAI if you not going turbo and headers. Heh I agree with you on the custom exhuast I'm probably gonna do that after I get my turbo in. AFX pulley is also a good upgrade. I would also suggest that you upgrade the suspension. You could get some shox and springs and lower the car and possibly get new wheels if your running 14"s. Trust me when you upgrade your suspension you'll have fun driving your car around curves hehe.... do the strut bars last, well they don't make near as much a difference as springs and shox.

95 Mitsu Eclipse RS
AFX Pulley | Performance Muffler | Cold Air Intake | KYB AGX Shox | Skunk2 Coilovers | and 1 highly skilled driver |

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Skeptical about modding (please read) [View all] , Dame_Flamez, Apr-30-01 02:30 PM
  RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), EvMan2345, Apr-30-01 02:40 PM, #1
RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), DAVE_FL (Guest), Apr-30-01 02:44 PM, #2
RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), ModeratorEvuLFleA, Apr-30-01 03:34 PM, #3
      RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), HadesOmega, Apr-30-01 06:21 PM #4
RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), TeamMichael_97RS, May-01-01 01:20 AM, #5
RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), js99rs, May-02-01 02:35 AM, #6
      RE: Skeptical about modding (please read), TeamMichael_97RS, May-02-01 10:30 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1408 Previous topic | Next topic