Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #116340
View in linear mode

Subject: "so how screwed am I?" Previous topic | Next topic
xlr82xMar-09-08 05:28 PM
Member since Jan 06th 2006
130 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116340, "so how screwed am I?"

So my speedometer just stopped working one day with the odometer and so i went and bought a speed sensor that plugs into the transmission. Well the part that goes inside the transmission looked like its suppose to fit inside a gear that turns somehow. I took the old one out and then looked to see if I could see the gear but didn't see anything. So i stuck my finger down in it to see if I could feel where it needed to go and felt nothing. So I think that gear piece is floating somewhere in my tranmission because my speedometer still doesn't work and I worked that its going to mess with the gears if I try driving it. Does anyone know what if there is a gear in there that it is suppose to sit in? any help would be great.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

so how screwed am I? [View all] , xlr82x, Mar-09-08 05:28 PM
  RE: so how screwed am I?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-10-08 01:55 AM, #1
RE: so how screwed am I?, ligerzero, Mar-11-08 05:17 AM, #2
RE: so how screwed am I?, C L U T C H, Mar-11-08 02:02 PM, #3
      RE: so how screwed am I?, ligerzero, Mar-11-08 04:35 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #116340 Previous topic | Next topic