Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #106099
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Engine Mod Question for 97 Eclipse NT 5sp MT" Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonSep-11-07 10:12 AM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106138, "RE: Engine Mod Question for 97 Eclipse NT 5sp MT"
In response to In response to 13

Originally posted by turbo8u
ive tinkered with the idea of a 440 hemi, new 6.1 hemi, or the dodge viper motor, transmission and rear end all fabricated to work in my 96 talon...one day im sure ill do it. count on that. it'll be a tube chassis though, and i'll build the whole thing. i want to keep it mopar. i really like the viper motors and i get to work on them a lot at work, but it's a weird decision. probably go with the viper motor and a dry sump though. suspension is a tough decision too, but i have a lot of options.

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Engine Mod Question for 97 Eclipse NT 5sp MT [View all] , wolvorine4424, Sep-08-07 05:42 PM

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #106099 Previous topic | Next topic