Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #255
View in linear mode

Subject: "My99eclipseRS" Previous topic | Next topic
thedawgDec-02-04 03:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#255, "My99eclipseRS"

I bought a complete Iceman intake from this guy for $100. Normally they're $75 used with no damage. His had a small tear in the filter but he said he was starving to death and needed money. I felt bad for him since I've been in that position before.

Unfortunately, he shipped me the intake, but the filter was a generic one, and the wrong size too. On top of that, he had assembled the intake backwards to force it to all fit together, which stretched the coupler out to the point that it is unusable.

When I asked for a refund, returned to him at my expense, he flatly refused- saying he had spent all but $3 of it. We finally agreed on 3 months of $10 monthly payments to cover some of the cost for a new filter that would fit. He promised he would and here it is 2 days past the deadline and I haven't seen a penny.

Here's the pics: http://www.whack.org/~dan/car/My99eclipseRS/

I've seen him in other F/S threads since this incident... offering to buy things, yet he tells me he has no money. Buyers and Sellers beware.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My99eclipseRS [View all] , thedawg, Dec-02-04 03:36 PM
  RE: My99eclipseRS, thedawg, Feb-06-05 11:09 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #255 Previous topic | Next topic