Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #237
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Howell Automotive" Previous topic | Next topic
freddy_00_69Nov-08-04 01:26 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2002
1119 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#241, "RE: Howell Automotive"
In response to In response to 0

I agree with you and understand. I called to return rings that i didnt even touch after they arrived. The guy said call back after lunch to speak to Todd. I did that and then he came up and said todd was on another line to call back in 15 minutes. Well, did that and he was gone so i had to call back. So i had to call the next day, i had my wife call since i thought they were trying to get around me. I told the first guy about my return and he knew what i was talking about. Then when when my wife calls and finally gets todd, he says i cannot return any internal items. The first guy could of told me, it says on there website, no returns on electrical items. My rings are not electrical. I still got them, but i will not buy from them again. They have the worst customer service. I am disappointed with there service. Sorry about your situation, hope you get your money back soon.

99 RS-T
"New bottom end(8.6:1 w/long rods)"
Turbonetics 60-1/Portfueler/etc!!!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Howell Automotive [View all] , aquafreeta, Oct-30-04 02:08 AM
  RE: Howell Automotive, freddy_00_69, Nov-08-04 01:26 PM #1
RE: Howell Automotive, willmayo, Feb-07-05 05:59 AM, #2
      RE: Howell Automotive, bedlam32570, Mar-09-05 06:10 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #237 Previous topic | Next topic