Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #191
View in linear mode

Subject: "SolarEclipse98 AKA Phil Granere" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeAug-03-04 05:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#191, "SolarEclipse98 AKA Phil Granere"

DO NOT BUY from this loser. Although he is selling a great amount of stuff in the For sale/wanted forum due to his inability to keep his ride running, he will not bother to ship or even respond to inquiries.
Untrustworthy and pretty much a straight up thief.

He had no problem communicating when I was asking about the parts, and had no problem taking my money. But once the money was sent he hasnt responded to any emails, PM's, or IMs even though he has been on and off the internet and AIM.

I bought a Fuel rail from him and sent him a large sum of money to have it shipped overnight and he hasnt bothered to even ship it regular ground.

DO NOT BUY FROM SOLARECLIPSE98 if you want your stuff.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

SolarEclipse98 AKA Phil Granere [View all] , djtrickee, Aug-03-04 05:46 AM

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #191 Previous topic | Next topic