Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #384
View in linear mode

Subject: "Dougie2" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxMar-18-04 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#384, "Dougie2"

Doug and I had quite the transaction. I purchased his 3500 highstall torque converter from him with an autometer trans temp gauge and b&m tranny cooler. A sweet package deal if I might add. Well I had sent him payment and not heard anything from him for awhile, and I was starting to wonder what was going on. He did give me a tracking number for the package, but UPS's site was not updating the tracking information, so I was wondering what the hell was going on. Turns out UPS never shipped the package due to a slight amount of trans. fluid leakin from the TC. So being the genious's UPS are they never called back Doug to let him know the package didn't ship, leaving me in a state wondering where my package is and is he takin off wit my money or what? Here comes the good news, Doug raises hell at UPS gets me FREE next day AIR and I recieve my package this morning and all is well.

I want to thank Doug again for taking his time and effort dealing with UPS and straightening this all out thanks a million man.

*rebuild in process*
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Dougie2 [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-18-04 08:04 AM
  RE: Dougie2, Initial DSM, Apr-03-04 09:56 AM, #1
RE: Dougie2, soulcontroller, Apr-03-04 11:41 AM, #2
      RE: Dougie2, extreme97nt, Jul-09-05 12:54 PM, #3
           RE: Dougie2, SilverBullet20g, Jul-21-05 02:16 PM, #4
                RE: Dougie2, BumpinTalon, Jul-22-05 11:48 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Good Guys topic #384 Previous topic | Next topic