Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5431
View in threaded mode

Subject: "big clutch petal problem" Previous topic | Next topic
budlightmanMay-15-06 03:38 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2006
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5431, "big clutch petal problem"

i have a 96 eclipse with a spec 2 clutch. I was driving it around easy and i noticed that i had a real mushy pedal. somtimes it would disengage at the floor and somtimes at 1/2 pedal. i noticed my petal getting worse as the car got warm. i swaped out the rubber line for a stainless steel braded line. i blead the line, then i pumped the clutch hard and fast. i realized that the clutch gets real hard and i cant push it to the floor any more. i got out the car and looked at the slave cylinder. the slave dowel was all the way out and the clutch petal was up? (the clutch was totaly disengaged)??? what could be the prob is the master cylinder hangin up

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

big clutch petal problem [View all] , budlightman, May-15-06 03:38 PM
  RE: big clutch petal problem, budlightman, May-23-06 10:56 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5431 Previous topic | Next topic