Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3373
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I hate SPEC some more..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamStan2gntAug-31-04 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3377, "RE: I hate SPEC some more..."

I had a clutchmasters stage 3 as well and while it was alright it wasn't worth the $700 it cost at the time. After a year it started slipping. That was the last time I ever bought a fucking modular clutch! Centerforce dual friction was okay but I could get it to slip on hard shifts. It was worn pretty good when I replaced it but nothing major wrong with it. The Spec I only drove from the shop to my house then sold my turbo kit and parked the car so cant say mush about it. Come to think of it I must have had about 7 clutches and 4 tranny's in the talon so dont feel too bad about going thru them. Its all apart of the game.

BTW I laugh at the current spec clutch prices. I bought mine before they became so popular directly from spec (the only place you could buy them at the time). I paid $329 for my stage 3 which is the exact same 6 puck ceramic stage 3 clutch I see being sold now for $549. They are getting pretty popular in the audi/vw market as well now. An Audi S4 clutch cost like $800 for a damn disc and pressure plate!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

SPEC broken stuff thread (split from pits) [View all] , Joshua97478, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM
  RE: I hate SPEC some more..., Ducking_Fumbass, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM, #
RE: I hate SPEC some more..., Teamner947, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM, #
      RE: I hate SPEC some more..., MrSlick, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM, #
           RE: I hate SPEC some more..., TeamStan2gnt, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM #
                RE: I hate SPEC some more..., SILVERNT, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM, #
                     RE: I hate SPEC some more..., Teamner947, Aug-31-04 08:21 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3373 Previous topic | Next topic