Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #914
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCJun-29-03 01:41 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#918, "RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?"
In response to In response to 2

when u have a modular clutch the flywheel is conected to the clutch
so u need to order a clutch for a 95 neon "non moduluar" and a flywheel for a 95 neon "non modular"
i have the phantom grip and got the race tunning package u will need to take it to someone to put it in. and the phantom grip should be 904 gold i think double check before u go to install that they sent u the right one.
also get the safing brakets atleast to save the pin also i think u need to trim the top off of them so they dont hit ur speed sensor. I also replaced the smaller pin that holds in the dif. pin. The new pin i got was better made and i think there is less chance of it break.
also make sure u get the tranny fluid for ur transmission or trannies r very picky so if u us the wrong stuff it will cause problems. Its expensive but its what u have to use

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Confuzed... What goes with this? [View all] , thegame, Jun-29-03 03:00 AM
  RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, mkerley, Jun-29-03 08:55 AM, #1
RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, thegame, Jun-29-03 12:46 PM, #2
      RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, siueclipse, Jun-29-03 01:39 PM, #3
      RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, 2g99RSNC, Jun-29-03 01:41 PM #4
           RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, mkerley, Jun-29-03 03:46 PM, #5
                RE: Confuzed... What goes with this?, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-30-03 06:32 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #914 Previous topic | Next topic