Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8564
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
teigerSep-01-10 02:59 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2009
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8573, "RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch"
In response to In response to 8

So I managed to get it in over the weekend. The thing that was really messing it up was that i just had the engine held up by one jack stand on the block(not oil pan) causing the engine to lean towards the passanger side. Also the trans rear roll mount was getting in the way since I couldn't get it off. After I lowered the engine and used another jack under the oil pan to tip it towards the driver side, it went in. It was still a huge pain though.
Now I just need figure out how to get the wheel bearing out of the knuckle...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in non-mod. clutch [View all] , teiger, Aug-24-10 03:34 PM
  RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-24-10 03:55 PM, #1
RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Aug-24-10 04:25 PM, #2
RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorbullettdsm, Aug-24-10 04:51 PM, #3
      RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorteklein, Aug-25-10 08:56 AM, #4
           RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-25-10 03:44 PM, #5
                RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorteklein, Aug-25-10 03:44 PM, #6
                     RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-25-10 03:46 PM, #7
                          RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Ebster1085, Aug-25-10 08:59 PM, #8
                               RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-01-10 02:59 PM #9
                                    RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-06-10 07:06 PM, #10
                                         RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-06-10 07:09 PM, #11
                                              RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorteklein, Sep-06-10 07:17 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-06-10 07:51 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-06-10 07:52 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, teiger, Sep-08-10 11:21 PM, #15
                                                             RE: Whats the trick to get trans back in after putting in mod. clutch, Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-10-10 12:57 AM, #16

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8564 Previous topic | Next topic