Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7359
View in linear mode

Subject: "420a switch to Non-Modular Clutch" Previous topic | Next topic
JustBryanSep-11-08 12:59 AM
Member since Sep 11th 2008
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7359, "420a switch to Non-Modular Clutch"

ok im new to the forums this is my second 2gNT its a 97 eclipse gs. what i know so far is i need longer bolts also known as the 95 neon bolts seeing that an aftermarket flywheel would be thicker. what i dont know is if i were to buy a flywheel and clutch what would the part be listed under in terms of which car it was designed for. i guess what im trying to say is if i were to look up on lets say ebay would i search for clutches and flywheels that fit the 95-99 eclipse or 95 neon. if i were to buy a clutchmasters flywheel and clutch would they be intended to be used on a 95 neon but in this case with the bolts i could use it on the 420a in my eclipse? also if anyone could tell me what all i need to make the transaction go as smooth as possible that would be great. "flywheel, clutch disk, pressure plate, ect."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

420a switch to Non-Modular Clutch [View all] , JustBryan, Sep-11-08 12:59 AM
  RE: 420a switch to Non-Modular Clutch, Moderatorbullettdsm, Sep-11-08 01:36 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7359 Previous topic | Next topic