Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #609
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Roller bushing troubles..." Previous topic | Next topic
JustOneMay-04-03 11:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#612, "RE: Roller bushing troubles..."
In response to In response to 0

It works for me. When the roller goes over the shaft the bearing rollers open up making the whole bearing piece too big for the sleeve that is on the bell housing. So I just decided one of the MANY times I had that POS tranny apart to reverse it because the bearing can't open when it’s in the sleeve. I would spend hours trying to get the bell housing onto the case but when I did it the opposite way (case onto bell housing) it clicked together in under a minute. I have also done this more than once so I know it works for me personally. Try it if you want but remember to let the case drain completely of oil or it will run out onto the gasket maker. As for the plastic washer I just put it on its shaft and it never slid off.

It all works for me so who knows it may work for you or it may not?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Roller bushing troubles... [View all] , TeamJasonESi_T, May-04-03 01:42 PM
  RE: Roller bushing troubles..., JustOne, May-04-03 11:12 PM #1
RE: Roller bushing troubles..., TeamJasonESi_T, May-05-03 06:16 AM, #2
RE: Roller bushing troubles..., TeamJasonESi_T, May-05-03 09:27 AM, #3
      RE: Roller bushing troubles..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-05-03 10:46 AM, #4
           RE: Roller bushing troubles..., JustOne, May-05-03 09:29 PM, #5
                RE: Roller bushing troubles..., HadesOmega, May-06-03 01:27 PM, #6
                     RE: Roller bushing troubles..., TeamJasonESi_T, May-06-03 07:15 PM, #7
                          RE: Roller bushing troubles..., TeamMichael_97RS, May-07-03 04:26 AM, #8
                               RE: Roller bushing troubles..., HadesOmega, May-07-03 11:06 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #609 Previous topic | Next topic