Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4225
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..." Previous topic | Next topic
techboyApr-15-05 08:48 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4236, "RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..."
In response to In response to 0

I'm not sure entirely understand what you are trying to say/or ask. I'm not sure if it's me or way you're wording things .. but I'll give it a shot brother ...

When you installed your non-modular CM stage IV was it bolted together or riveted together? If it was bolted, you should be able to just insert a new clutch disk ... if it is riveted you should be able to drill out the rivets, disassemble the clutch and put in the new clutch disk in. You'll have to tap the FW and buy some bolts in order to re-assemble it. If this is making any sense and you want to talk about it more PM me.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please... [View all] , Kirby, Apr-14-05 07:27 AM
  RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..., techboy, Apr-15-05 08:48 AM #1
RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..., Kirby, Apr-15-05 12:41 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..., techboy, Apr-15-05 06:06 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch ?'s need some expert opinions please..., Chamuko, Apr-16-05 12:40 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4225 Previous topic | Next topic