Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4228
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help... did somethin..." Previous topic | Next topic
GhostintheNightApr-14-05 02:22 PM
Member since Jan 25th 2005
170 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4228, "Help... did somethin..."

Aright, i was basically coming off the off ramp from the local interstate, and honestly , stupidly forced the car into first gear (while the clutch was pushed in mind you) .... on the downward slope of doin 80mph. I heard what i've heard a few times before which sounds like something spooling up to catch up with the speed of the tranny or something, then i heard a boom, and all of a sudden , no nothin...

--no clutch pedal pressure
--can freely shift into any given gear without pedal depressed
--obviously not being able to drive anywhere (unless i'm coasting down a hill
--car runs rough not smoothly

Yeah, i know, i'm guessing everyone is wanting to beat the living crap out of me right now... and for the record, flame away... i'll admit i shouldn't have been pressing into 1st

I guess the thing that just confuses me, is that i had my clutch pushed in... as in , i was in neutral... there was no drive to any gear from the engine... Whats up? blow the clutch? flywheel?... blow the tranny all toll?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help... did somethin... [View all] , GhostintheNight, Apr-14-05 02:22 PM
  RE: Help... did somethin..., grain, Apr-14-05 02:29 PM, #1
RE: Help... did somethin..., techboy, Apr-21-05 07:44 AM, #2
      RE: Help... did somethin..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-21-05 08:29 AM, #3
           RE: Help... did somethin..., 97xtc, Apr-22-05 03:52 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4228 Previous topic | Next topic