Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2525
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonMar-28-04 02:46 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2530, "RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?"
In response to In response to 3

Are you talking about the clip that holds the linkage to the shift arms on the trans or the shift cables in the bracket. both clips i have bought at parts stores. I just take in one that i have and match it up.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion - Niche 17" chrome shoks - Stillen front and rear sway bars - Koni yellows wrapped with eibach - Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - Tenzo-R seats/4 pt harness - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, 355 neon tranny, stage 2 MIBA clutch, Power doors, 450 Turbo injectors, Adj Fuel reg/return line, Backseat eliminator kit(my design), GSX Front brakes (need rotors)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part? [View all] , Chamuko, Mar-26-04 06:29 AM
  RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-26-04 10:57 AM, #1
RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, WickedESi, Mar-26-04 02:45 PM, #2
      RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, thegame, Mar-27-04 09:27 AM, #3
           RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Mar-28-04 02:46 AM #4
                RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, Chamuko, Apr-03-04 07:42 PM, #5
                     RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-05-04 10:12 AM, #6
                          RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, Chamuko, Apr-05-04 07:48 PM, #7
                               RE: Are the "clips" that hold in the shift and select cables a dealer only part?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-07-04 05:52 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #2525 Previous topic | Next topic