Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #214
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..." Previous topic | Next topic
ClipseRSTMar-19-03 05:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
325 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#215, "RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..."
In response to In response to 0

You would have to explain to us what its actually doing, not that its just running rough. With more information, people here might have ran into the problem before and be able to address it. Ive ruined two clutches before, and each time there were different warning signs. So just give us more info on what its actually doing because theres a lot that it could be doing. Also about changing it and cost. If you do it yourself which isnt too hard it would cost you a ton less. That way you can actually spend more on the clutch for a nice one. I dont know if you could really pull it off in a day or not... I could. But like I said I've done it twice... You would be able too if you knew what you were doing and researched it before trying.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help, I think my clutch might be dying... [View all] , MajinVejitaXV, Mar-19-03 04:32 AM
  RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., ClipseRST, Mar-19-03 05:50 AM #1
RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., MajinVejitaXV, Mar-19-03 06:07 AM, #2
      RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., invaznGST, Mar-19-03 06:45 AM, #3
           RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., TeamStan2gnt, Mar-19-03 12:25 PM, #4
RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., susk, Mar-20-03 10:58 AM, #5
RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., Synthplaya, Mar-22-03 06:30 AM, #6
RE: Help, I think my clutch might be dying..., TeamStan2gnt, Mar-23-03 03:21 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #214 Previous topic | Next topic