Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1726
View in linear mode

Subject: "location of clutch bleeder screw" Previous topic | Next topic
distortNov-10-03 01:12 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
675 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1726, "location of clutch bleeder screw"

ok ive tried to find it and i cant. ive never fooled with anything clutch related before (been lucky till now) and im not much of a mechanic so where is it? ive seen a pic but it didnt help me much. i opened my hood and looked down and just by looking straight down i found an accordian looking boot on a rod (heard someone say something about that) and to the left of it i found a rubber nipple and pulled it off. there is a screw there i guess angeled kinda upwards to me and to the left. is that what im looking for? if not any help in finding it? should i be looking under my car or can i find it from the engine bay. hopefully i did find it im going to mess with it tomorrow and find out. ive gotta get pressure back in my clutch this is driving me crazy. i found the leak im pretty sure but i may buy a new hose/clamp just to make sure. it was leaking under the resoiver out the hose connected to it (loose clamp) and down a hole drilled for speaker wire to my dead pedal.

96 Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

location of clutch bleeder screw [View all] , distort, Nov-10-03 01:12 PM
  RE: location of clutch bleeder screw, mkerley, Nov-10-03 01:49 PM, #1
RE: location of clutch bleeder screw, distort, Nov-11-03 01:15 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1726 Previous topic | Next topic