Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectlocation of clutch bleeder screw
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1726
1726, location of clutch bleeder screw
Posted by distort, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok ive tried to find it and i cant. ive never fooled with anything clutch related before (been lucky till now) and im not much of a mechanic so where is it? ive seen a pic but it didnt help me much. i opened my hood and looked down and just by looking straight down i found an accordian looking boot on a rod (heard someone say something about that) and to the left of it i found a rubber nipple and pulled it off. there is a screw there i guess angeled kinda upwards to me and to the left. is that what im looking for? if not any help in finding it? should i be looking under my car or can i find it from the engine bay. hopefully i did find it im going to mess with it tomorrow and find out. ive gotta get pressure back in my clutch this is driving me crazy. i found the leak im pretty sure but i may buy a new hose/clamp just to make sure. it was leaking under the resoiver out the hose connected to it (loose clamp) and down a hole drilled for speaker wire to my dead pedal. :nono
1727, RE: location of clutch bleeder screw
Posted by mkerley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i found an accordian looking boot on a rod (heard someone say something about that) and to the left of it i found a rubber nipple and pulled it off. there is a screw there i guess angeled kinda upwards to me and to the left. is that what im looking for?

YES.

1735, RE: location of clutch bleeder screw
Posted by distort, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok, i bled it and flushed it today and my pedal pressure came back :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.011949062347412 seconds, executing 7 queries.