Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3898
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..." Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseSixDec-15-05 06:35 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3900, "RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..."
In response to In response to 1

Thanks, I'll take a look into the sensor. I think it may be an electrical problem that is affecting the ecu or something. Something else that was going wrong which is very strange, is occasionally the speedo will malfunction. It'll go up to 20mph fine, then 40mph fine, then somewhere in the middle of that it'll dip real fast to around 15mph, then back up to 40. This is under normal driving conditions, dry pavement, no sign of any other thing going wrong while this happens. Since it doesn't seem to be anything other than the sensor I haven't paid too much concern to it, and it hasn't happened recently.

I dunno, I'm guessing somethign electrical is causing these problems, we'll see soon enough.. thanks for the input, any other is appreciated as well..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Occasionally refuses to upshift... [View all] , EclipseSix, Dec-14-05 01:07 PM
  RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..., InFiNiT3, Dec-14-05 07:09 PM, #1
RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..., EclipseSix, Dec-15-05 06:35 PM #2
      RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..., InFiNiT3, Dec-16-05 09:25 AM, #3
           RE: Occasionally refuses to upshift..., EclipseSix, Dec-16-05 05:43 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3898 Previous topic | Next topic