Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2628
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..." Previous topic | Next topic
DracasMar-14-04 07:47 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2004
330 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2633, "RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..."
In response to In response to 2

Well, I went and cut the wire. I didn't install a switch because for one, I don't have an extra right now, and also because I'm not really sure how to run it from the ECU to the inside of my car.

The car shifted at 6.4k twice, and when it did, there was more torque there. The rest of the time, the car shifted at 5k and I couldn't tell alot of difference there. Yeah, It's kinda annoying not being able to just push the gas to the floor and downshift, but I just use the o/d switch for now. Until I can find a way to wire up a switch. I did smell raw gas after I got out of the car. I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but my brother asked me, "what's that smell?". I will give it a few days to re-learn everything.

And while I'm posting, what is the best way to run a switch to the inside of my car from the ECU?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts... [View all] , jsupetran, Mar-13-04 07:53 PM
  RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-13-04 08:32 PM, #1
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., jsupetran, Mar-14-04 05:54 AM, #2
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-14-04 07:47 AM #3
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., python6586, Mar-14-04 11:41 AM, #4
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-14-04 10:04 PM, #5
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., ajna_star, Mar-15-04 08:48 PM, #6
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Moderatorxcasbonx, Mar-16-04 02:27 AM, #7
RE: torque reduction switch mod...yes I've read asog post and the 2gnt posts..., Dracas, Mar-16-04 03:10 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #2628 Previous topic | Next topic