Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1756
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinAug-14-03 06:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1760, "RE: WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE"
In response to In response to 2

Where you take it (if anywhere) is up to you. Take it to someone you trust if you can't do it yourself. Compression is easy to check: http://www.2gnt.com/www/corbin/comp.html
Your other option is just to turbo the car "as is" and hope for the best. You'd want to start saving for a new engine just in case. That would suck to spend all your cash on the turbo, then blow your engine, only to have to sell the turbo just to pay for a stock rebuild. It happens...

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
HRC+FMIC+ETC...

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE [View all] , ZERO1997RS, Aug-14-03 06:44 AM
  RE: WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE, ModeratorCorbin, Aug-13-03 08:56 AM, #1
RE: WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE, ZERO1997RS, Aug-13-03 10:44 PM, #2
      RE: WHAT DO I DO TURBO OR NO TURBO? NEED GUIDaNCE, ModeratorCorbin, Aug-14-03 06:50 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1756 Previous topic | Next topic