Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1454
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Dark RingleaderJul-10-03 12:32 PM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1460, "RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!"
In response to In response to 3

Insurance didn't cover any of it, it was all out of pocket, at this rate do you think I should try and buy parts for a beefy buildup since I'm boosting soon anyway? Might as well upgrade?

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!! [View all] , Dark Ringleader, Jul-10-03 05:49 AM
  RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, SILVERNT, Jul-10-03 10:30 AM, #1
RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, Dark Ringleader, Jul-10-03 11:26 AM, #2
RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, mcgyvr, Jul-10-03 12:29 PM, #3
RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, Dark Ringleader, Jul-10-03 12:32 PM #4
RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, mcgyvr, Jul-11-03 02:28 PM, #5
RE: Yay got my car back after a month and now even more problems!!!!!!!!, Dark Ringleader, Jul-12-03 08:01 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1454 Previous topic | Next topic