Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3066
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need some help AT guys" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxJun-18-04 06:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3066, "Need some help AT guys"

Hey guys, I know this one has been asked before, but I've had trouble following other posts I have found using the search function relating to the transgo shift kit. Last night I pulled my pan, drained fluid, removed filter, but wasn't sure how to go about removing the valve body. I see tons of little screws and also some hex bolts on the edges. I also remember something about making sure the car is not in park and removing a bolt from the park actuating rod. Will this allow the valve body to then drop out? I don't want to break any shit either as its only going to cause me more problems that I don't want to deal with. This is my first experience with our ATX so any and all help is much appreciated and will go towards advancing my knowledge with our A604. Thank you.

*rebuild in process*
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need some help AT guys [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-18-04 06:33 AM
  RE: Need some help AT guys, soulcontroller, Jun-18-04 10:45 AM, #1
RE: Need some help AT guys, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-18-04 11:22 AM, #2
      RE: Need some help AT guys, Keith2172, Jun-18-04 12:12 PM, #3
           RE: Need some help AT guys, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-19-04 03:43 AM, #4
                RE: Need some help AT guys, soulcontroller, Jun-19-04 05:21 AM, #5
                     RE: Need some help AT guys, Keith2172, Jun-21-04 04:17 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3066 Previous topic | Next topic