Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #93759
View in linear mode

Subject: "f/s gauges and stuff" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogJun-14-06 04:53 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93759, "f/s gauges and stuff"
Jun-14-06 04:54 AM by youkickedmydog

I have had these things laying around forever and a day and its time that I get rid of them. I have 3 gauges...

Auto meter boost gauge, 30hg-20psi, phantom series. (35 bucks)

Auto meter a/f rator gauge, phantom series. (35 bucks)

Auto meter Egt gauge, 0-1500f, gauge comes: with weld in bung, probe, and wires. (80 bucks)

All gauges have been hooked up, except for the egt, none come with box, none come with directions(except for the egt). All are "like new" conditon. Pics below, also shipping is 5 bucks per gauge.

Also for sale 420a head. I got I got it a year ago because I wanted a core to send out to get ported and still be able to drive my car but It never got set out. It comes with everthing except for 2 rockers, 2 valve retainers, and a thermostat housing. None of the cam retainer caps are scratched, and the hed is disasyembled except for the valves and springs. Make me an offer and I will get an estimate for shipping. I am too lazy to get pics of the head, if you want pics pm me and tell me what you want to see and I will post them up.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

f/s gauges and stuff [View all] , youkickedmydog, Jun-14-06 04:53 AM
  RE: f/s gauges and stuff, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-14-06 05:11 AM, #1
RE: f/s gauges and stuff, Keith2172, Jun-14-06 12:22 PM, #2
      RE: f/s gauges and stuff, youkickedmydog, Jun-15-06 02:06 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #93759 Previous topic | Next topic