Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #65499
View in linear mode

Subject: "1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
NiclipseJan-25-05 08:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#65499, "1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE"
Jan-25-05 08:10 PM by Niclipse

My 1997 Eagle Talon Esi (black, 2dr, 5spd, AROSPEED (yellow)2" lowering springs, AROSPEED short throw shifter -that is all chrome) IS FOR SALE!!!! with 109k miles (driven easy, never taken on LONG hard road trips, I baby my car, I wash it like every other day, check my fluids every other 2 days, replace the oil and oil filter every like 3 months, I have only gotten ONE ticket so far in this car for speeding, but I wasn't racing my car) This car is for sale for $2500. (I'd prefer it to be a cash deal. I sign you over the title, and that be that.)

A little background: I bought the car from B&N Auto Sales on Dorchester Road here in Charleston, S.C. on October 1st, 2004. It had 99k miles on it and nothing was wrong with the car. But, I replaced certain parts just because it was a used car...

I lowered the car, I changed the shifter, I installed my system (which will NOT be sold with the car b/c I cannot part with it) AND, I kept all the old stuff. SOOO, *It will come with the OLD SPRINGS AND THE OLD SHIFTER (b/c I have NO NEED for them!)*

THE KELLY BLUE BOOK (TRADE IN) VALUE TO A DEALERSHIP FOR MY CAR IS $2540. I have the papers to prove it.

~AND...only (minor) things wrong with the car as of now is the valve covers need to be replaced, it needs a paint job, and there's a crack in the front clip that needs to be refiberlgass bondo'd or whatever you wish to do to fix it. It's a tsi front clip, and it has the rear tsi bumper, and a the tsi spoiler/wing...and the spare tire is BRAND NEW! Never been used....I replaced the seals, the pulley/tensioner and bolt ($220 from the dealership) and belt (all brand new)..I also just put a brand NEW clutch assembly in the car from the dealership ($660 worth)..I've put like a grand into my car it seems...But, I'm not gonna be like "hey I have shit done to my car, so i'ma sell try to sell it for a little more just b/c of shit I added to it." NO. Fuck that. I'm selling it for LESS that the Kelly Blue Book value!!!

I know a couple people who want to buy this car, but It won't be anytime soon...and I'm getting my new vehicle in less than a month, and I need to sell my car within the next month or two.

I LIVE IN MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. (Charleston) AND FOR THOSE INTERESTED, EMAIL ME BACK AND I CAN MEET UP WITH ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT MY CAR WITHIN 50-60 MILES OF WHERE I LIVE. DEPENDING ON HOW BAD YOU WANT THE CAR, DEPENDS ON HOW FAR I WILL DRIVE FOR YOU TO SEE THE CAR. IF YOU WANT PICTURES, EMAIL ME. Thanks!!

*(((~IF I SELL MY CAR ASAP, I WILL JUST SELL IT WITH THE (brand new) POLK AUDIO SPEAKERS IN THE DOORS. SO THAT IS LIKE A $300 FREEBIE!~)))*

******SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY PLEASE!!!!!******

Email is: XPLORERQT18@aol.com

~heather~

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE [View all] , Niclipse, Jan-25-05 08:08 PM
  RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Guinness97, Jan-26-05 05:53 AM, #1
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Niclipse, Jan-30-05 08:02 PM, #2
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Niclipse, Feb-01-05 12:50 AM, #3
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Niclipse, Feb-02-05 05:41 AM, #4
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Niclipse, Feb-04-05 11:42 PM, #5
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, Niclipse, Feb-24-05 12:32 PM, #6
RE: 1997 EAGLE TALON FOR SALE, EclipsedChef, Feb-24-05 02:25 PM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #65499 Previous topic | Next topic