Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #407
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade" Previous topic | Next topic
widebodyeclipseOct-08-02 12:38 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
535 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#410, "RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade"
In response to In response to 1

i have some offers that are pretty good. nothing set in stone though. make an offer.
ben

ps if you have or can get an safc or even apexi boost controller i might be able to work somethin out. i need injectors also for 2gnt my turbo is being put on now so i need to support 15+ psi anyone out there can u help.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2134181717&mode=slideshow
t3/t4 setup, je pistone, eagle rods,aem cam gears, crane cams, port and polished head w swirl polished valves, avcr, autometer gauges to be installed, kaminari widebody kit shaved rain seals, door handles, tail lights, relocated gas cap, double humped hood, house of kolors candybrandywine 20in weld evo wheels, air ride, custom fiberglass work (dash interior) more to come just not enough time

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade [View all] , widebodyeclipse, Oct-07-02 09:28 AM
  RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade, bedlam32570, Oct-07-02 03:04 PM, #1
RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade, Chris_FL, Oct-08-02 12:37 AM, #2
RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade, widebodyeclipse, Oct-08-02 12:38 AM #3
RE: FS (or swap): looking for some gear and have some stuff to trade, widebodyeclipse, Oct-10-02 08:51 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #407 Previous topic | Next topic