Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #38749
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Testing waters: 98 Eclipse RS" Previous topic | Next topic
yugotdonkeyMar-22-04 06:15 PM
Member since May 01st 2003
22 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38749, "FS: Testing waters: 98 Eclipse RS"

I'm trying to find a buyer for my 2gnt so I can come up in the world. The car would come with a few mods and a few extras included if you wish.

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS
-Stock monarch green pearl color in good condition
-103k Miles
-oil & filter changed every 2500-3000 miles with castrol syntec blend
-5 Speed(First gear synchro is pretty shot, but car is still very
driveable, just go from 2nd into 1st and it wont grind)
-new Clutch master and slave cylinder
-new brighter headlight bulbs
-stock cd player
-power windows, doors, aftermarket sunroof, excellent grey interior

Mods
-New MSD wires, ngk plugs
-Injen CAI
-Thermal R&D 2.5 in Catback exhaust (not obnoxiously loud, but noticeably loud over stock)
-Tenzo R rear strut bar
-17 In. Exel bk7 rims in gunmetal (look like motegi mr7) with ventus hr tires, pretty good amount of tread left.
-afermarket foglights with seperate switch wired into console
-Altezza Tails (have stock tails)
-red reverse lights, give you stock color too because it may be too ricey for some lol.

extras:
-have a set of eibach sportlines (1.6 inch drop) as well as the front & rear camber kits all brand new still in boxes. i planned to put on after the winter but now i want to sell, so anyone could take these for 250 plus shipping, i payed 250 for springs alone and another 135 or so for camber kit, so i think thats pretty reasonable, seeing as these are brand new and havent been opened.
-have a set of 14 inch stock wheels, tires are as good as a pile of shit, but i'll throw them in if you want them for winter wheels for 50 bucks.
-have a N1 style muffler for about a year, just sitting in my room. 40 bux takes it, with or without the car since it already has exhaust.

I'd like to get 5000 OBO, or trade for a 97-99 GSX plus cash. The car is really nice and the motor still runs strong.

I'm located in coatesvlle, pa, about 40 miles west of philly. I'd prefer locals but we might be able to work some shipping out if you're far away. Anyone interested please post on here, reply to me on AIM yugotdonkey, or email me at ercster@yahoo.com Thanks for the space

Eric

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: Testing waters: 98 Eclipse RS [View all] , yugotdonkey, Mar-22-04 06:15 PM
  RE: FS: Testing waters: 98 Eclipse RS, Malenko, Mar-22-04 08:13 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #38749 Previous topic | Next topic