Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25672
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: WTB: Silicone Reinforced Transition Hose (not hump hose like the other post, SORRY) to connect piping from Turbo to pipe that holds the cone" Previous topic | Next topic
stoyboycsOct-21-03 03:24 PM
Member since Jul 21st 2002
280 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26368, "RE: WTB: Silicone Reinforced Transition Hose (not hump hose like the other post, SORRY) to connect p..."
In response to In response to 1

search yahoo, I found a really good website, that sold all kinds of rubber silicone hose pieces even ones like u need, I cant remember the site because it on my comp. back at my house, and I'm in college right now so I won't be able to get it for ya, but there a few sites that sell that for cheap.

Chri

I was right there with him untill the light turned green.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WTB: Silicone Reinforced Transition Hose (not hump hose like the other post, SORRY) to connect pipin... [View all] , zsimons, Oct-14-03 01:40 PM
  RE: WTB: Silicone Reinforced Transition Hose (not hump hose like the other post, SORRY) to connect p..., HadesOmega, Oct-21-03 01:28 PM, #1
RE: WTB: Silicone Reinforced Transition Hose (not hump hose like the other post, SORRY) to connect p..., stoyboycs, Oct-21-03 03:24 PM #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #25672 Previous topic | Next topic