Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121676
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - Part out" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
itsaslow95Mar-03-13 04:50 PM
Member since Oct 17th 2009
139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121676, "FS - Part out"

Hey guys, I finally drug the eclipse out and started stripping it down, I have a quick moment to post this right now so im going to post everything that i can recall i have to sell i might end up adding to this later. Thank you for your time. all prices are WITHOUT shipping.

Brief history, I built the car as a project with high hopes and dreams. took me 2 years to do it, and a whole shit load of money i know i will never see again. lesson learned. the car came together and was dyno tuned on 8PSI to break it in, driven lightly that week back and forth to work. The plan was that on friday i was going to bring it home, change the oil, and we were going to dyno tune it up to 25PSI and see what she did. well coming home from work on friday, the oil pump drive gear shattered, and it lost oil pressure due to a faulty casting in a melling high volume oil pump, my summit oil pressure gauge still reads 40psi to this day, buyers beware. anyway, i spun my rod bearings, the lash adjusters collasped, and i literally bent every single valve in the head. i baught an evo, im enjoying my warrantied car and im done with projects for now, its time to look for a home. my huge loss is hopefully some one elses gain. all the parts have that week of runtime on them unless stated otherwise. again if you dont see it listed please just ask.

ModernPerformance UDP - $60

Aeromotive FPR 1:1 with AN fitting in, hose barb fitting out, and a liquid filled gauge $150

Treadstone annodized blue vacuum block $40

MSII V3.57, squirt + spark, mapdaddy 4bar. w/ some assembly required wiring harness, megastim, labtop, serial cable. it ran my car before oil pump blew. $350

RC 650cc fuel injectors - $200

PTE 1200cc injectors - $250
OBX intake mannifold, with ports welded and OBX fuel rail, $50

Bare head has already been milled +1mm valves, looks to be in good shape needs to be cleaned $100

Block, with windage tray, crank, alternator, and various other stuff bolted to it + ARP head studs $150

Wiesco 8.8:1 STD bore pistons with newer rings (week old) installed on Eagle H beams - $300

Treadstone turbo kit, no intercooler piping, turbonetics t66 BB turbo, turbonetics evolution 38mm wastegate, with the waterlines and stuff you will need to run them, will even include oilpan, sandwhich adaptor, oil lines, and full turbo back 3" exhaust for my asking price $2000

5spd transmission, recently rebuilt has phantom grip installed - $250

autozone axles $100 for the pair

Spec clutch stage 4 6 puck PN SD854-6 $350

im pretty sure there is more, the shell is going to be scrapped this week, if anyone can think of something they need off of it, let me know, black leather interior brand new carpet.

PM me, or email me direct Yamaha4Life127@yahoo.com

will send pictures of any of it, just ask. also can make videos or whatever to aid in your buying decisions

and i know that Mark, Tim, and Dave want it all!

-Jason

---------------------------------------
most posts are done from my iPhone please excuse my typos

95 eclipse gs turbo - parting out
2004- dodge dakota
2006 lancer with a fancy wing and really expensive brakes.

~Naturally Aspirated then Pressurized~
Streetworksautomotivetuning.com <~ best friend's shop SUPPORT HIM!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS - Part out [View all] , itsaslow95, Mar-03-13 04:50 PM
  RE: FS - Part out, Snail_GS, Mar-04-13 10:38 AM, #1
RE: FS - Part out, 99eclipse420a, Mar-04-13 11:04 AM, #2
      RE: FS - Part out, itsaslow95, Mar-04-13 11:10 AM, #3
           RE: FS - Part out, 99eclipse420a, Mar-04-13 11:27 AM, #4
                RE: FS - Part out, J, Mar-04-13 08:39 PM, #5
                     RE: FS - Part out, itsaslow95, Mar-04-13 08:52 PM, #6
RE: FS - Part out, itsaslow95, Mar-05-13 10:19 AM, #7
RE: FS - Part out, itsaslow95, Mar-08-13 03:35 PM, #8
RE: FS - Part out, itsaslow95, Mar-08-13 03:36 PM, #9

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121676 Previous topic | Next topic