Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121632
View in linear mode

Subject: "GI: Hahn Portfueler, complete with map." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRed90SevFeb-07-13 12:27 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121632, "GI: Hahn Portfueler, complete with map."
Feb-07-13 06:02 PM by Red90Sev

I'm considering selling my portfueler for $600. First off, this will be complete minus the Aeromotive 1:1 regulator you can easily find. This will be plug and play for the most part if you're running a s16g. Always be sure to have a wideband to make sure your afr is good. The injector plate is actually ported to gasket match you ported intake manifold/head if you have one. Includes Accel 410cc injectors, injector plate with fuel rail and fittings. The Control unit is from SplitSec and is the same exact thing as Hahn's Portfueler box except it has SplitSec written on it. One big difference is this control unit has the ability to log AFR from your wideband. SO, you can log RPM, Boost, and AFR together with this unit. That makes tuning a million times easier. It will come with the Hahn tune that's intended for the 410cc injectors and s16g turbo. If someone does want to buy it, I will remove it from my car the same day. It has been used for only a few thousand miles and in like new condition. PM or text at 208-559-7918
EDIT: forgot to add that all documentation and instructions are included as well.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121632 Previous topic | Next topic