Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121625
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
itsaslow95Mar-03-13 04:16 PM
Member since Oct 17th 2009
139 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121674, "RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?"
In response to In response to 0

ive got one for sale. MSII v3.57 configured for spark and fuel, already was tuned for my car and had it running on it before the oil pump went. willing to plug it into the megastim to make sure it still turns on if you are interested it sat in the shell for a while i literally just took it all out today, had the 12' wiring harness with it, i will throw that in as well with whats left of the pigtails that i have, you are going to have to go over the wiring harness if you choose to use it, also it has the map daddy 4 bar sensor on it.

looking for 350 obo

-Jason

---------------------------------------
most posts are done from my iPhone please excuse my typos

95 eclipse gs turbo - parting out
2004- dodge dakota
2006 lancer with a fancy wing and really expensive brakes.

~Naturally Aspirated then Pressurized~
Streetworksautomotivetuning.com <~ best friend's shop SUPPORT HIM!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums? [View all] , VendorRed90Sev, Feb-05-13 11:39 AM
  RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?, Slo2g, Feb-05-13 11:48 AM, #1
RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?, SymTech Labs, Feb-06-13 07:53 PM, #3
RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?, Smash_NDash, Feb-06-13 04:28 PM, #2
RE: WTB: Megasquirt II Anyone still make them here on the forums?, itsaslow95, Mar-03-13 04:16 PM #4

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #121625 Previous topic | Next topic