Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1005
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS !CUSTOM! Flowmaster axle back" Previous topic | Next topic
2G2ndownerOct-20-02 09:23 AM
Member since Oct 12th 2002
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1005, "FS !CUSTOM! Flowmaster axle back"

Up for sale is a CUSTOM flowmaster axleback. Muffler is a Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 series, with tip installed. Also included is an extra tip, if you don't like the one that's on there. The reason I call this CUSTOM is that it has all hangers/mounts. There is no welding required to install this. It just bolts right up, you can probably install this in your driveway. This will probably save you some money if your thinking about buying a muffler, and taking it to a shop to get it installed. You can also save your factory axle back if you ever sell your car, or if you want to sell it. It was used for probably about a year, the only reason I had to take it off is because my wife drives my car sometimes, and she says its to loud. No rust at all on it (arizona car). I do have the original flowmaster box also if you would like to have that. If you only do 1 mod on your car I would recommend this one. It will definently give you a very noticeable difference in power from your stock setup, and you won't look like you have a coffee can for a muffler. Click the link above to bid on it. Check my feedback from ebay, and bid with confidence.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1870203998

Any questions, please email me

awolfe9@msn.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1005 Previous topic | Next topic