Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98947
View in linear mode

Subject: "1G BOV..RRE flange..OEM gasket and bolts...new!!!! arkansas" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
dsmtuner1Sep-26-06 09:53 AM
Member since Jul 03rd 2006
245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98947, "1G BOV..RRE flange..OEM gasket and bolts...new!!!! arkansas"
Sep-26-06 09:55 AM by dsmtuner1

I am sellin a 1G BOV in excellent shape the base is polished and the top is black. I also have an RRE steel flange and 1" raise for the flange both brand new never welded or anything mint. It also comes with an OEM gasket and bolts which i way overpayed for them at the dealership lol. They have never been taken out of the package. i am selling all this together and i am also giving free shipping to 48 U.S states.

im asking 68.00 shipped. i payed much more that that but my loss your gain.

this is in Jacksonville, Arkansas
p.s. terry i listed this item like an hr ago and when i went to check for any messages it was gone? just curious why? was it a glitch or did i do something wrong.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #98947 Previous topic | Next topic