Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1505
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: '96 Eclipse 2.0 NT Engine" Previous topic | Next topic
pradamsusaOct-30-02 12:09 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2002
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1505, "FS: '96 Eclipse 2.0 NT Engine"

I have a 1996 Eclipse GS non-turbo with just over 71,000 original miles on it. The engine has had all recommended services including the timing belt service (replacement) at 60,000 miles. (Have documentation from dealer). Anyway, the engine is in need of probable crank and/or rod bearings and a good overall cleaning. Ran like a top right up to the bearing failure. I am going to do a fresh rebuilt 420a swap next week and will sell my used motor to the first person with $350 cash OBO. The engine is still in the car and still runs. If you'd like to hear the motor run prior to buying it, you must email me by this Friday, November 1. It's being towed to the shop on Saturday. If you are interested in the motor, you will also need to pay me cash or money order when you pick it up at the shop. I live in Redwood City, CA (south SF bay area). E mail me at pradamsusa@yahoo.com for details. Thanks! Pat

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FS: '96 Eclipse 2.0 NT Engine [View all] , pradamsusa, Oct-30-02 12:09 PM
  RE: FS: '96 Eclipse 2.0 NT Engine, GorkoRacing, Oct-31-02 02:30 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #1505 Previous topic | Next topic