Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6901
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here" Previous topic | Next topic
97GoSlowMay-05-03 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6901, "Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here"

i hope you had fun at the car show, because there will not be a carlisle import show anymore, the head guy of carlisle said on the news there were to many fights, to much nudity, burnouts, etc etc, so thanks to all the people went that ruined it .. no more ooh well... i dont think any of 2gnt members caused any chaos.. but a few rotten apples spoiles them all..

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
My other ride is your girlfriend.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here [View all] , 97GoSlow, May-05-03 02:29 PM
  RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here, wiggyx, Aug-26-03 09:30 AM, #1
RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-26-03 10:32 AM, #2
RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here, Shockeclipse, Aug-26-03 07:19 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6901 Previous topic | Next topic