Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6901
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here" Previous topic | Next topic
97GoSlowMay-05-03 02:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6901, "Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here"

i hope you had fun at the car show, because there will not be a carlisle import show anymore, the head guy of carlisle said on the news there were to many fights, to much nudity, burnouts, etc etc, so thanks to all the people went that ruined it .. no more ooh well... i dont think any of 2gnt members caused any chaos.. but a few rotten apples spoiles them all..

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
My other ride is your girlfriend.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

wiggyxAug-26-03 09:30 AM
Member since Jun 05th 2003
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9109, "RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here"
In response to Reply # 0

Honestly that's fine with me. This was my first year attending and would've been my last regardless. No one was by thier cars & willing to discuss, probably because the ractive muffler and iceman intake about sum up thier mods anyway. Too many "kids" (20 and under crowd), too much testosterone, and a bunch of slow cars with 5K plus in body work about sums up the experience for me

95 RS = Dead
Replacement = 95 GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-26-03 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#9115, "RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here"
In response to Reply # 1

exactly why I stick to only 2gnt meets

2007 wrx

ShockeclipseAug-26-03 07:19 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#9124, "RE: Bad news people that attended carlisle car show read here"
In response to Reply # 1

>Honestly that's fine with me. This was my first year
>attending and would've been my last regardless. No one was by
>thier cars & willing to discuss, probably because the ractive
>muffler and iceman intake about sum up thier mods anyway. Too
>many "kids" (20 and under crowd), too much testosterone, and a
>bunch of slow cars with 5K plus in body work about sums up the
>experience for me

Hey lets not knock all the youngins....I am only 18 and I didn't go simply because I knew this is how it would be.

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6901 Previous topic | Next topic