Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5492
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali" Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoJan-13-03 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5497, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to In response to 4

yes boys do suck... but the girlies like it...ok seriously now. Well there are those of us here just south east of LA like me and Clay. As for the races... I head over to the LACR... just safer and stuff its quite a drive but oh well. sometimes the illegals but that depends... I dont want to sayanything about that...not here. you ever need help just ask here and more then likely some will volunteer to help ya out.

oh Im down to get to meet some of you guys in that monthly thing. let me know where its at... theres a lot of us here in south Cali. we just cant work it out where we can all go. Doenst mean we cant get together in smaller groups of us that can make it.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali [View all] , xxLiTTLeHoTTiExx, Jan-12-03 07:29 PM
  RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Clay, Jan-12-03 07:58 PM, #1
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Luzionist, Jan-13-03 05:10 AM, #2
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, 98RsT, Jan-13-03 06:28 AM, #3
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, thedawg, Jan-13-03 07:14 AM, #4
      RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Chamuko, Jan-13-03 08:17 AM #5
           RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, CVedEclipse, Jan-13-03 05:36 PM, #6
                RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, xxLiTTLeHoTTiExx, Jan-17-03 10:04 PM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5492 Previous topic | Next topic