Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5492
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali" Previous topic | Next topic
xxLiTTLeHoTTiExxJan-12-03 07:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5492, "Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"

i just came back from florida & have no idea where the races & mets are so let me know...thanks...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Clay, Jan-12-03 07:58 PM, #1
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Luzionist, Jan-13-03 05:10 AM, #2
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, 98RsT, Jan-13-03 06:28 AM, #3
RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, thedawg, Jan-13-03 07:14 AM, #4
      RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, Chamuko, Jan-13-03 08:17 AM, #5
           RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, CVedEclipse, Jan-13-03 05:36 PM, #6
                RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali, xxLiTTLeHoTTiExx, Jan-17-03 10:04 PM, #7

ClayJan-12-03 07:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5493, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome to the boards!
not sure if any of the so-cal guys are going to have another meet soon. there is a hot-import nights coming in Feb 15 though, delmar.

btw off topic, "Boy's Suck!" ?

95 GST | So-Cal

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LuzionistJan-13-03 05:10 AM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
41 posts,
#5494, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 0

Plenty of races out in onatrio area, that's if your willing to do the drive. Every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday they meet up and on sundays in rubidoux. Hope no cops are actually monitoring this board or else i've given it away. Not like they don't know already. Yah and import nites is comming up, hmmmm that would be a good time for a meet though.

-Clay u know if there's gonna be a meet then?

- 98 5SPD GST (crankwalked and blown turbo)
- Tanabe G-medalion Catback
- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE 2.25" Turbo Inlet Pipe
- RRE MBC 17psi Daily (20psi Race)
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turbo Timer
- VDO Boost Gauge
- NGK Plugs
Future Mods: Hahn FMIC, AEM EMS, 550cc injectors, Walboro Pump, Hahn S-20g turbo, Eibach prokit, GAB adjustables, and repaint car to Sube WRC blue.

- 98 5SPD GST (crankwalked and blown turbo)
- Tanabe G-medalion Catback
- OBX Air Intake
- TurboXS Type-H BOV
- RRE Upper IC
- RRE 2.25" Turbo Inlet Pipe
- RRE MBC 16psi Daily
- Apex-i A/F, O2,& Turb

98RsTJan-13-03 06:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#5495, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 0

We just had a little get-together (wouldn't call it a meet) in Fullerton/Brea area, not really sure what city we were actually in. However, after talking with a couple of the guys this go-around, I think we are going to try to make that Baja Fresh get-together a monthly, or atleast bi-monthly ordeal.
It is a good time to just hang out and get to know your fellow 2gnter.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

thedawgJan-13-03 07:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#5496, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey Brit, welcome back Here's some pictures and stuff from 2 meets ago...

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID24/569.html

Most of us live down south of you... on the border of LA County and Orange County. You can just take the 101 and 5 south freeways next time we have a Baja meet (in LaHabra). It's about 1.5 hours from Simi.

Can I suggest a trip to Dromo1 in Anaheim at some point? Anyone been there? I love racing those alcohol karts, and I got my ass handed to me this weekend on Ridge Racer V so I need to redeem myself.

ChamukoJan-13-03 08:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#5497, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 4

yes boys do suck... but the girlies like it...ok seriously now. Well there are those of us here just south east of LA like me and Clay. As for the races... I head over to the LACR... just safer and stuff its quite a drive but oh well. sometimes the illegals but that depends... I dont want to sayanything about that...not here. you ever need help just ask here and more then likely some will volunteer to help ya out.

oh Im down to get to meet some of you guys in that monthly thing. let me know where its at... theres a lot of us here in south Cali. we just cant work it out where we can all go. Doenst mean we cant get together in smaller groups of us that can make it.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

CVedEclipseJan-13-03 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#5498, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 5

good to see another san fernando valley 2gnter... i used to live in northridge..

HIN would be a good time for another meet... and dromo1 is fun as hell! id be down for either/both... now, if i could only get my fuggin car working again... :'(

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

xxLiTTLeHoTTiExxJan-17-03 10:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4 posts,
#5523, "RE: Any 1 DoWn in Ventura Or LA in Cali"
In response to Reply # 6

Well If any one wants to e mail me let me know whats going on.. unfortuniatley i don't have my car cuz my ex kept it... but let me know whats up or if everyone's down we can go to d- land & chill ?? let me know britt.. p.s. i hate boys cuz i have to many boys problems .. sorry no offence.. luv ya all:P

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5492 Previous topic | Next topic