Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4250
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP" Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Sep-09-02 01:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4267, "RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP"
In response to In response to 10

ok im not 100% if u are reffering to me, (im guessing you are because soldier called me a "prick" and u mention "prick" in your post) but i will answer each of your concerns in a calm matter without cussing, or without name calling.

9d9
>pointless fucking with a guy who's just trying to do
>business. cut him some fucking slack. Some people live on
>here solely to be fucking pricks. It's annoying as hell. If
>you don't like him, or hold a grudge, leave him the fuck
>alone and don't read his posts. Point blank, all there is to
>it.

What exactly are you talking about? I simply asked if he was a web site designer? Since when has it become "taboo" to ask about that?!? I just find it hard to believe that a 16yr old can go to school, design web pages, rebuild a 4g63, and run a business on his own... thats why I asked. jeez

>You wouldn't wanna try and start a business and have
>people getting on u about ur shit. Suggestions are
>suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and
>make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's
>middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes.

If I was running a business (which even i know im not old enough to) I would imagine that people getting on u about petty stuff would be the L E A S T of a business owner's concerns.

>Suggestions are
>suggestions, but don't look to contradict him or try and
>make him or anyone else look bad b/c u got a grudge. That's
>middle school bullshit. Shit takes time sometimes.

Suggestions?? what suggestions are you talking about? Or what contradictions are you talking about? I have not heard anyone, including myself contradict him. Offer suggestions...yes, but contradictions...NO

>Not
>flaming, just saying, leave him the fuck alone. I've noticed
>u have a thing for saying shit to him b/c u think it's
>pissing someone off.

HUH? This is obviously geared at a specific person. But I think you need to check your grammer. You use the term "him" and "someone" in the same sentence, so are you talking about the same person (soldier)?? if not, then who is this "someone"? if yes, rewrite your sentence

>And people wonder why so much drama
>appears on forums. B/C some people wanna pointlessly flame
>others for no apparent reason to be a dick and act like
>badasses.

Im sorry, i really dont read other fourms, I dont really have the time. So I cant comment on this.

>I'm not the biggest, baddest guy out there, and
>I'm not acting. I have shit on some of you, but I'll still
>help you out at the drop of a hat. That's what this forum is
>about.

What EXACTLY do you have on me?? ummm.. nothing! And I cant remember once that youve ever helped me.

>Not flaming some guy b/c you don't think he's doing
>HIS business the right way. If you don't like it, don't buy
>from him, or don't talk to him.

OK deal! I would never buy from someone who knows very little about business. Hasnt even graduated high school. If something happened and I needed to sue him, I couldnt do squat because he is a MINOR.

>But definetely don't TRY to
>piss him off time after time.

Again, I dont remember me or anyone else just "pissing" him off for no apparent reason. He might get pissed when he reads the responses to his Stage V AWD, Level 10 Auto questions but thats a WHOLE different story.

>And if I'm causing drama now,
>whatever. I'm just looking out for this guy.

Thats awfully nice of you, Seriously. Its good to see people sticking up for each other.

>He didn't do
>shit to deserve all this shit he catches post after post
>from you. I've been there. We won't get into that. I'm done
>talking about this shit.

You? Who exactly is this "you" that u speak of? If its me, then give me some evidence of me just giving this kid a hard time or trying to "keep him down"?

>We won't get into that. I'm done
>talking about this shit.

Good cause Im tired of typing.

Anyways, Im still not sure if Im the person or one of the persons that you speak of, BUT if I am give me some evidence.
Also dont take things on the internet SOOO Seriously, Its just that... the internet. Dont read every post SO closely. Im not, (or anyone else on the board) trying to "Hold" anyone down or give them a hard time

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP [View all] , soldier101, Sep-08-02 11:55 AM
  RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 12:36 PM, #1
RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Teameclipse804, Sep-08-02 12:45 PM, #2
      RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 12:51 PM, #3
           RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 98EvolTalon, Sep-08-02 12:57 PM, #4
                RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-08-02 01:24 PM, #5
                     RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-08-02 04:35 PM, #6
                          RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, theallpowerfulme, Sep-08-02 05:49 PM, #7
                               RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, a_miller_76, Sep-08-02 11:18 PM, #8
                                    RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-08-02 11:50 PM, #9
                                         RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-09-02 09:02 AM, #10
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Danny95ESI, Sep-09-02 09:15 AM, #11
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, fauchpj, Sep-09-02 09:45 AM, #12
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Clay, Sep-09-02 10:11 AM, #13
                                                        RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-09-02 10:20 AM, #14
                                                             RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-09-02 10:44 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Erik, Sep-09-02 12:59 PM, #16
                                              RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-09-02 01:03 PM #17
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-09-02 01:09 PM, #18
                                                   RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, fauchpj, Sep-09-02 02:03 PM, #19
                                                        RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-09-02 02:22 PM, #20
                                                             RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, chaye, Sep-09-02 07:18 PM, #21
                                                                  RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-10-02 02:08 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Sep-10-02 02:20 AM, #23
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, cucumber, Sep-10-02 02:48 PM, #24
                                                                       RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, Weezle745, Sep-10-02 04:05 PM, #25
                                                                            RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, soldier101, Sep-11-02 01:55 AM, #26
                                                                                 RE: ISR OPENS AND SELLS STAR STAGE 1 TURBOS CHEAP, LoudEclipse, Sep-12-02 10:54 AM, #27
                                                                                      kids, pn0ymahal, Sep-12-02 05:29 PM, #28
                                                                                           RE: kids, nappyjim, Sep-13-02 11:48 AM, #29
                                                                                                RE: kids, Chris_FL, Sep-13-02 01:47 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: kids, soldier101, Sep-13-02 01:52 PM, #31

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #4250 Previous topic | Next topic