Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3509
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st" Previous topic | Next topic
EcLIpsInEmCEe7Aug-20-02 12:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3523, "RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st"
In response to In response to 11

>i dont know too much as for meeting places for sears because
>ive never been there for the drags, i dont know how its set
>up for that. but i do know that there is ALOT of dirt
>everywhere by sears, and even for the wed night drags those
>fuckers make us all drive through the gravel and dirt all up
>and aroudn through the back partking lots, so dont worry
>about washing your car before you go, or youll be crying
>after. i dont have a cell, hades you got one? if anyone
>wanted to meet up when they get there you could pm them the
>number or something.

When i went in through the entrance offa highway 37, i never encountered any dirt nor had to go through any of it during the course of the races so i dont think you car will get that dirty. Ill try to describe the set-up as best as possible. When you first come in through 37 you go through the gates, pay, then proceed out to one of the lots(i pretty sure its paved) where everyone waits. There, your car gets looked at and put into a category of racing.(for some reason they forgot to do me when i was there so they did it before i raced) I think everyone will be put into the sports or street compact but thats my .02. Once everyone is checked, everyone proceeds out to the pre-strip area. There are around 8-9 lanes and you guys will go into the one assigned to you(ex. high school league in lanes 1&2) and then you wait to race.(it takes a while to get through everyone) After you race, you exit off the side onto the street course and go down it, stop at the shack and pick up your slips and then go back to you lanes. For a meeting spot for you guys, there is a 76 gas station in the back of left corner of the pre-strip area that i think you guys could use. Im sure youll find somewhere, it shouldnt be that hard. I wish i could get off ealier but cant cause of lack of counslers at my work. Ill be checkin throughout the rest of the night at this thread if anyone has a question, ill do my best to answer.
oh yea, bring a stick of white shoe polish to write your ET with when it comes down to the eliminations. Sorry for makin this a bit long but i hope it helps some.
-matt

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st [View all] , HadesOmega, Aug-13-02 10:33 AM
  RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-13-02 01:27 PM, #1
RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, chachi, Aug-13-02 02:08 PM, #2
      RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, DVSJAY, Aug-14-02 07:13 AM, #3
           RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, 510eclipse, Aug-14-02 01:20 PM, #4
                RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, HadesOmega, Aug-14-02 08:57 PM, #5
                     RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, 510eclipse, Aug-15-02 06:09 AM, #6
                          RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, HadesOmega, Aug-17-02 10:24 AM, #7
                               RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, chachi, Aug-19-02 01:35 PM, #8
                                    RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-19-02 03:23 PM, #9
                                         RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, HadesOmega, Aug-19-02 05:48 PM, #10
                                              RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, 510eclipse, Aug-19-02 07:30 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, HadesOmega, Aug-20-02 08:39 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, 510eclipse, Aug-20-02 10:26 AM, #13
                                                   RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-20-02 12:15 PM #14
                                                        RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, chachi, Aug-20-02 03:31 PM, #15
                                                             RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, FuSi0N, Aug-21-02 03:05 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: Wednesday Night Drags at Sears Point August 21st, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Aug-21-02 04:54 PM, #17

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3509 Previous topic | Next topic