Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20933
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....." Previous topic | Next topic
Avenger420ADec-09-07 10:29 AM
Member since Dec 05th 2007
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20935, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to In response to 1

Hi. I am more than willing to meet up in the n.j area because i used to live in new jersey{eatontown}, but i live in new york now.
But i am always open to meeting up with new members and just enjoy the cars. I have 2 cars - and both of them are dodge avengers. one is a 97 and its 2.5 v6 {automatic}, and the other one, which is the recent one that i bought 2 weeks ago is a 95, it has the 420a engine and its a 5spd. this car doesnt run because the timing belt is broken and it needs a new battery. I am in a desperate search of some one helping me put the new timing belt that i bought for this car along with the new idler pulley, tensioner pulley, water pump and the oil pump. if any one can help me with this, i will be exremely appreciate. I cannot afford to throw money because i am trying to get this car fixed and at the same time i have the first car{the 97 avenger} that i am maintaing right now.
But i will be more than glad to make you a pair of new angel eyes. i will post pictures soon if any one will be interested.
well, thats it more or less.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going..... [View all] , techboy, Nov-12-07 05:09 PM
  RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Moderatorcs82685, Nov-13-07 01:42 PM, #1
RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-09-07 10:29 AM #2
      RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Moderatorcs82685, Dec-09-07 06:07 PM, #3
           RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-11-07 09:12 AM, #4
                RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Malenko, Dec-12-07 12:30 PM, #5
                     RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-13-07 10:09 AM, #6
                          RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., BigRedMonster, Apr-02-08 08:44 AM, #7
                               RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., techboy, Apr-21-08 09:05 AM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20933 Previous topic | Next topic