Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20933
View in linear mode

Subject: "PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....." Previous topic | Next topic
techboyNov-12-07 05:09 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20933, "PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."

This whole announcement area is dead! We need to organize some type of meet before this year is out. There hasn't been anything in the tri-state area in forever. I'm thinking something early Dec, b/c that will be after Thanksgiving but before the C-mas rush. Anybody in? Let's start tossing dates around or I'll just pick one.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Moderatorcs82685, Nov-13-07 01:42 PM, #1
RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-09-07 10:29 AM, #2
      RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Moderatorcs82685, Dec-09-07 06:07 PM, #3
           RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-11-07 09:12 AM, #4
                RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Malenko, Dec-12-07 12:30 PM, #5
                     RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., Avenger420A, Dec-13-07 10:09 AM, #6
                          RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., BigRedMonster, Apr-02-08 08:44 AM, #7
                               RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....., techboy, Apr-21-08 09:05 AM, #8

Moderatorcs82685Nov-13-07 01:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20934, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by techboy
This whole announcement area is dead! We need to organize some type of meet before this year is out. There hasn't been anything in the tri-state area in forever. I'm thinking something early Dec, b/c that will be after Thanksgiving but before the C-mas rush. Anybody in? Let's start tossing dates around or I'll just pick one.

Shoot you just reminded me I totally forgot to post on here about a meet. We just had a DSM meet Sunday in Jersey, we had 15 dsms 7 or 8 Evos and some other random cars too.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Avenger420ADec-09-07 10:29 AM
Member since Dec 05th 2007
5 posts,
#20935, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 1

Hi. I am more than willing to meet up in the n.j area because i used to live in new jersey{eatontown}, but i live in new york now.
But i am always open to meeting up with new members and just enjoy the cars. I have 2 cars - and both of them are dodge avengers. one is a 97 and its 2.5 v6 {automatic}, and the other one, which is the recent one that i bought 2 weeks ago is a 95, it has the 420a engine and its a 5spd. this car doesnt run because the timing belt is broken and it needs a new battery. I am in a desperate search of some one helping me put the new timing belt that i bought for this car along with the new idler pulley, tensioner pulley, water pump and the oil pump. if any one can help me with this, i will be exremely appreciate. I cannot afford to throw money because i am trying to get this car fixed and at the same time i have the first car{the 97 avenger} that i am maintaing right now.
But i will be more than glad to make you a pair of new angel eyes. i will post pictures soon if any one will be interested.
well, thats it more or less.

Moderatorcs82685Dec-09-07 06:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#20936, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 2

^i've never done the water/oil pumps but the rest really isn't too hard I could at the very least give you some pointers if you want to do it yourself and may be able to help you actually do it, but I'm starting to get crazy at work so IDK how well that would work out.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Avenger420ADec-11-07 09:12 AM
5 posts,
#20937, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 3

well, here are the pics of the painted headlight bezels and the angel eyes:

MalenkoDec-12-07 12:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#20938, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 4

thats pretty cool, can you do both low and high beams in white for a 97 GSX?

oh yeah, Im in delaware and down to meet up, so long as the place serves alcohol

Avenger420ADec-13-07 10:09 AM
5 posts,
#20943, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Malenko
thats pretty cool, can you do both low and high beams in white for a 97 GSX? oh yeah, Im in delaware and down to meet up, so long as the place serves alcohol

I can try, i just dont know if i can do 2 rings per headlight in the eclipse headlights, i know i can do one for a fact because i know they sell the projector aftermarket angel eye headlights on ebay for $100-150 dollars, but they are not dual angel eyes, just single ones.
i can probably tell you if i can do it or no if you will be able to take your headlight apart{do the whole oven thing}, and take a picture of the inside bezel, and send those picture to me. then il be able to tell you if i can do both or not.

BigRedMonsterApr-02-08 08:44 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2007
19 posts,
#21079, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 6

Anything ever happen with this?

techboyApr-21-08 09:05 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
#21102, "RE: PA - NJ - DE - We need to get something going....."
In response to Reply # 7

No, see my new thread ... started 4/21

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #20933 Previous topic | Next topic