Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1662
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?" Previous topic | Next topic
AvengeanceApr-11-02 05:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1668, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to In response to 5

Ok heres the details please RSVP me through email.. Avengeance96es@aol.com. Thanks..

---------------------------

When: April 20th, 12 noon - whenever.

Why: To meet fellow ASOG members, share ideas about the cars, talk about summer shows and meets, have a good time!

Where: GRANITE BAY folsom lake picnic recreation resevation. I rented a spot right on the lake.. lots of tables, our own bathrooms, grill pit, and beach access. I have a friend that is 99% sure he'll be coming and will have his boat. if any of you are interested in going for a cruise on the lake or maybe some skiing.?.?.? Im sure he'll be more then happy to take you out. Bring shorts and towels.. maybe we'll do some swimming! You guys are going to love this spot...

Directions: Most of you are coming from down south. The ones coming from up here in the N area will know how to get here. Ok.. to get to the picnic area.. there isnt any specific address to this place but its a piece of cake to get to. Im going to give you guys an address to a store thats located on the road leading up to the spot. that address is:

Raleys
6847 Douglas Blvd
Granite Bay

If you do a mapquest to this location itll bring you within 1-2 miles from the picnic area. Douglas Blvd is a exit directly off of I-80, this store is located at Douglas and Aubrun-Folsom rd (cross street). Youll be on Douglas when getting to that store... to get to the picnic area you will continue down Douglas Blvd the same direction you were heading to get to Raleys. Follow that road ALL the way down, itll eventually turn into a single lane road. This will lead you right to the gates for the recreation area. Youll need to pay $3 per car for day use.. so have that ready. Ok from the gates.. we are located at PICNIC AREA B. To get there you will drive straight.. 3rd stop sign you will make a Right.. this will be the large parking lot. To access area B you will want to park in the far Right of the parking lot. You will see signs to the picnic area.... Ill have some things specifying where we are at. If any of you get lost .. the phone number to the recreational office is 916-988-0205.

Follow up Activities: We will most likely be going for a drive to the Old Sacramento Area or possibly Folsom Lake. Folsom lake has a REALLY nice look out point with plenty of parking and a great view of the water. The cruise to the lake is nice too! Maybe hit up Leatherbys Ice Cream shop after that.. a local home owned shop here in Sacramento.

For those that will be staying the night in Sacramento.. or at my place.. we will rent a few DVDs and grab some brew and call it a night. Who knows.. Saturday nights I know of a few killer spots to cruise late night as well. That could be fun too!

Ill leave the activities up to us as a group... Ill just have a few suggestions to throw out. Hope to see you there!

Those that will need to stay the night at my place please RSVP with me please. Thanks. right now I have a few people staying at my place.. theres a best western down the street from my house thats approx $89 a night.. If you need a place to stay and your coming solo.. or maybe with one friend.. RSVP with me.

Nick Courville
ASOG SW Admin

96 Dodge Avenger 2.5L V6 Auto.
13.7@102.269mph, 2.1 60'. On the bottle.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down? [View all] , Avengeance, Mar-11-02 06:39 PM
  RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Kory, Mar-12-02 03:40 AM, #1
RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Grashper, Mar-12-02 04:53 PM, #2
RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Avengeance, Mar-13-02 03:34 PM, #3
      RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, FuSi0N, Mar-14-02 02:58 AM, #4
           RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Kory, Mar-14-02 11:16 AM, #5
                RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Avengeance, Apr-11-02 05:21 AM #6
                     RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, speedracer21, Apr-12-02 03:26 PM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1662 Previous topic | Next topic