Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1662
View in linear mode

Subject: "CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?" Previous topic | Next topic
AvengeanceMar-11-02 06:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1662, "CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"

Whats up? This is Nick, Avengeance, from ASOG.

We are planning on getting a BBQ/Cruise going next month on April 20-21 somewhere in the Sacramento area... last time we did this we invited 2gnt at the last minute... I would like to formally invite any and all of you to attend this meet. I will be inviting 3G as well.... Last summer we organized a BBQ that gathered 30 members, was a great time.

You, your family, friends, and significant others are more then welcome to attend.... we will be covering some summer activities such as future BBQs and Car Shows, activities that we would like to share with 2GNT.

If you have any questions and/or would like to have more info on where the April 20-21 meet will be held please feel free to email me at Avengeance96es@aol.com.

PS.. I do now have my Venom 2000 N20 kit installed and hopefully will be ready to race come time for this meet.. would like to get a boosted 2GNT to line up with me.. just for fun of course.

96 Dodge Avenger 2.5L V6 Auto.
13.7@102.269mph, 2.1 60'. On the bottle.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Kory, Mar-12-02 03:40 AM, #1
RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Grashper, Mar-12-02 04:53 PM, #2
RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Avengeance, Mar-13-02 03:34 PM, #3
      RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, FuSi0N, Mar-14-02 02:58 AM, #4
           RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Kory, Mar-14-02 11:16 AM, #5
                RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, Avengeance, Apr-11-02 05:21 AM, #6
                     RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?, speedracer21, Apr-12-02 03:26 PM, #7

KoryMar-12-02 03:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1663, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 0

what about a lil o boosted gsx?

Buying a honda is wrong, trying to mod it is a sin, saying it's fast is a crime.

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GrashperMar-12-02 04:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#1664, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 1

O Shiz

A 4:20 BBQ & Cruise Fest

no more 420A

only 4G63

AvengeanceMar-13-02 03:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
29 posts,
#1665, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 1

Kory.. so that means youll be there? Sure Ill try a GSX.. youll probably destroy me but hey I wanna see where I stand.

Who else?

FuSi0NMar-14-02 02:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1666, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll check it out

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

KoryMar-14-02 11:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#1667, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 4

i think ill attend... any bay area fools want to cruise on up?

Buying a honda is wrong, trying to mod it is a sin, saying it's fast is a crime.

96RS ~ full 99GS Special Edit. body conversion, aem cai, greddy header, greddy sp exhaust, afx pulley, B&M SS, magecores & NGKs, S-AFC, A/F and Volt guages, Sparco Torino Seat, illuminas, prokits, ingalls camber, gunmetal GS rims, ST Sways, STBs, lower rear tie bar, Sony Xplode head, Xplode 10 disk, Boston Components, 2 Kenwood amps, 12" MTX sub, a shit load more.

97GSX ~ 18psi~ Ported/Clipped 10 degrees Frank 2 w/47trim, Ported Exh. housing, Tial 40mm External Wastegate with discharge tube, Ported O2 housing, 3" downpipe, 3" Straight Pipe, Apex N1, fake cat, K&N FIPK, Greddy IC Piping, Type S bov, S-AFC, Profec B, Greddy TT, Slimline Fan, RRE Catch Can, Greddy Big FMIC, ND 660s, Walboro 190lph, ACT 2600 w/street disk, clutch SS line, lighten flywheel, removed cruise control line, Greddy EGT, Coolant, Boost Gauges, motor mount inserts, Magnecor & plugs, greddy oil cap, greddy radiator cap, and free mods. To all the haters _|_ tia

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

AvengeanceApr-11-02 05:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
29 posts,
#1668, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 5

Ok heres the details please RSVP me through email.. Avengeance96es@aol.com. Thanks..

---------------------------

When: April 20th, 12 noon - whenever.

Why: To meet fellow ASOG members, share ideas about the cars, talk about summer shows and meets, have a good time!

Where: GRANITE BAY folsom lake picnic recreation resevation. I rented a spot right on the lake.. lots of tables, our own bathrooms, grill pit, and beach access. I have a friend that is 99% sure he'll be coming and will have his boat. if any of you are interested in going for a cruise on the lake or maybe some skiing.?.?.? Im sure he'll be more then happy to take you out. Bring shorts and towels.. maybe we'll do some swimming! You guys are going to love this spot...

Directions: Most of you are coming from down south. The ones coming from up here in the N area will know how to get here. Ok.. to get to the picnic area.. there isnt any specific address to this place but its a piece of cake to get to. Im going to give you guys an address to a store thats located on the road leading up to the spot. that address is:

Raleys
6847 Douglas Blvd
Granite Bay

If you do a mapquest to this location itll bring you within 1-2 miles from the picnic area. Douglas Blvd is a exit directly off of I-80, this store is located at Douglas and Aubrun-Folsom rd (cross street). Youll be on Douglas when getting to that store... to get to the picnic area you will continue down Douglas Blvd the same direction you were heading to get to Raleys. Follow that road ALL the way down, itll eventually turn into a single lane road. This will lead you right to the gates for the recreation area. Youll need to pay $3 per car for day use.. so have that ready. Ok from the gates.. we are located at PICNIC AREA B. To get there you will drive straight.. 3rd stop sign you will make a Right.. this will be the large parking lot. To access area B you will want to park in the far Right of the parking lot. You will see signs to the picnic area.... Ill have some things specifying where we are at. If any of you get lost .. the phone number to the recreational office is 916-988-0205.

Follow up Activities: We will most likely be going for a drive to the Old Sacramento Area or possibly Folsom Lake. Folsom lake has a REALLY nice look out point with plenty of parking and a great view of the water. The cruise to the lake is nice too! Maybe hit up Leatherbys Ice Cream shop after that.. a local home owned shop here in Sacramento.

For those that will be staying the night in Sacramento.. or at my place.. we will rent a few DVDs and grab some brew and call it a night. Who knows.. Saturday nights I know of a few killer spots to cruise late night as well. That could be fun too!

Ill leave the activities up to us as a group... Ill just have a few suggestions to throw out. Hope to see you there!

Those that will need to stay the night at my place please RSVP with me please. Thanks. right now I have a few people staying at my place.. theres a best western down the street from my house thats approx $89 a night.. If you need a place to stay and your coming solo.. or maybe with one friend.. RSVP with me.

Nick Courville
ASOG SW Admin

speedracer21Apr-12-02 03:26 PM
Old School 2GNTer
638 posts,
#1669, "RE: CALIFORNIA... Sacramento Area Meet.... Whos Down?"
In response to Reply # 6

sounds like fun!! wish i could make it

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1662 Previous topic | Next topic