Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1139
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage." Previous topic | Next topic
Mystic511Jan-29-02 02:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1582 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1139, "I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage."

Alright, i'm going to try my hands on a flash intro for the page.. I don't know how good you guys are with this (i know i suck at doing it), but I need a couple sound files to make things more interesting:

-Engine revving (with gst or equivalent exhuast loudness) from within the car.
-Engine revving with turbo spooling and blow off valve going off.
-The sound of a peelout.
-The sound of a car taking a tight turn and/or drifting.
-Exhaust sound from a moving car (much like the way you hear it when a car drives past you.)
-Sound when you first start the car.

If you have these things, or wouldn't mind trying your hand out them... email me or directly send the file to me through aim: email: Mystic511@hotmail.com (i'm a member so i can get big files now)
sn: Mystic511

Making this webpage a bigger and better place... one sound file at a time.

16.1 @ 87.11
http://www.virtuallyinfamous.com

ARD 57mm tb and p&p manifold, Neuspeed STB, Pro-kits, Illuminas, Injen CAI with K&N, 2.5" pacesetter catback,
AF/X UDP, Rear STB, Powerslot rotors, RRE SS Brakelines.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage. [View all] , Mystic511, Jan-29-02 02:05 AM
  RE: I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage., 99GS, Jan-29-02 03:30 AM, #1
RE: I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage., ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-29-02 03:31 AM, #2
      RE: I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage., Mystic511, Jan-29-02 06:43 AM, #3
           RE: I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage., 98GST16, Feb-03-02 01:10 PM, #4
                RE: I need some sound stuff from all you supporters of the webpage., Teameclipse804, Feb-03-02 01:41 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1139 Previous topic | Next topic