Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1205
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone from Ashville NC? or close.." Previous topic | Next topic
eclpsed7Feb-03-02 03:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
284 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1205, "Anyone from Ashville NC? or close.."

Sup.. I'm from South Hill, Va. (it's right off I-85) I spend most of my time down near Ashville, NC, So am always on I-85 and I-40.. Going to see my girl at WCU college. I see a lot of DSMs on the road most of witch are drove my old men and covered in mud and all banged up. But i see a few nice ones from time to time. Just wondering if anyone on this bored hangs out anywhere near Ashville that I might have seen on the road. I drive a 1999 Eclipse painted gunmetal gray with a black hood and white neons. I met/rode with a few of you on the way to NOPI `01. I was the ugly primer and black car. lol.. anyways.. let me know if anyone is from the area.. or if any of you goto WCU college.. lata...

(ignore the typo`s, if there are any.. i dont feel the need to proof read. lol)

.99 GS.OZ // 95 GST
.Phear7Imports // http://www.phear7imports.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1205 Previous topic | Next topic