Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7658
View in linear mode

Subject: "Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxJun-18-03 06:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7658, "Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?"

Hey, here at work we do a lot of work for Mazda. We got invited to this Rev it up thing. I really wanted to go, but i cant take the time off because Im taking time off in a few weeks to do my engine swap. Check this out http://www.mazdarevitup.com . If anyone wants to goto this I will just tell the HR dept I am going to go and you can go as me. Its free and you can bring yourself and a guest. I think you get to drive mazda cars on the oval track and if you have the best time you get to go on to the national championship. first come first serve! i only got 2 spots. let me know. 1 catch, if i do decide to go im going to renig on the deal! heheh

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school? [View all] , Teametx, Jun-18-03 06:12 AM
  RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, Jesters Eclipse, Jun-18-03 11:55 AM, #1
RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, TeamMichael_97RS, Jun-19-03 07:16 AM, #2
      RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, KidEvo, Jun-19-03 11:13 AM, #3
      RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, Jesters Eclipse, Jun-19-03 12:29 PM, #5
RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, tonyz007, Jun-19-03 11:33 AM, #4
RE: Near Chicago want to got the Mazda rev it up race / driving school?, babybeclipse, Jun-20-03 05:42 PM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7658 Previous topic | Next topic